2012年8月22日 星期三

Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen had to watch

In the end, Jacob Turner's strong outing was overshadowed by that of his Arizona counterpart Tyler Skaggs.

Still, it was an impressive Miami debut for the young right-hander in a 3-2 loss to the Diamondbacks Wednesday in the opener of the first home doubleheader in Arizona history.

Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen had to watch most of it on a television in the clubhouse after he was ejected by first base umpire Angel Campos following the top of the third inning. It was the second time he had been tossed this season.

" I have been ejected 27 times but that one was a weird one," Guillen said.I saw there are many seller selling salereplicashoes, "The excuse he is going to make is I was throwing water at him. I never did. I just threw water on the field then some of the players were telling me I got kicked out of the game."

Turner, acquired from Detroit in a trade deadline deal, allowed three runs on four hits in six innings. He gave up a two-run homer to Aaron Hill in the first inning.

"I just got on the side of the ball in the first inning and made myself fly out a little bit and made a few bad pitches that cost me," he said. "I started getting on top and making quality pitches."

Guillen called Turner's performance "outstanding."

"He was relaxed on the mound, very nice and loose," Guillen said. "He was throwing a lot of strikes. He made one bad pitch but I like what I see. `'

Skaggs allowed three hits through 6 2-3 innings, pitching Arizona to a 3-2 victory over the Miami Marlins Wednesday.

The 21-year-old left-hander gave up a two-run homer to Justin Ruggiano in the second, then shut down the Marlins on one hit the rest of his outing. He fanned four and survived five walks.

"It got pretty nerve-wracking," Skaggs said, "but I feel like I did a pretty good job."

Gerardo Parra singled twice and scored both times for the Diamondbacks in a game that went just 2 hours,redbullhatsat Watch Click. 20 minutes. The doubleheader was necessary because Arizona had played on 23 straight days.

After getting 35 hits in winning the first two games of the series, Miami managed just five against Skaggs, Brad Ziegler, David Hernandez and J.J. Putz,Jildor louisvuittonshoes, Since 1949 has been providing women with designer shoes from all the top names. who pitched a scoreless ninth for his 16th straight save and 25th in 28 tries this season.

Arizona regained the lead at 3-2 in the third. Parra singled to start the inning, then stole second on a call that Marlins second baseman Donovan Salano disputed.

"I got him," Salano said.The latest season's cartierreplicawatche Coppola series handbags, brings pleasant surprises, "I touched him on the foot and tell the umpire but he says no, he was safe. I saw the replay here and I know he was out but he called it safe. It is OK."

Guillen was tossed after Jose Reyes was picked off on a steal try. Skaggs threw to first baseman Paul Goldschmidt as Reyes took off.Rubiks tagheuerreplica See if you can solve this famous puzzle in this great implementation. Goldschmidt threw to the second baseman Hill, who applied the tag.

沒有留言:

張貼留言