2012年5月17日 星期四

What the Team at Thrillist Wears to Work

Welcome to the lastest edition of Working It, where Racked takes street style to the next level—the office. The litmus test of the true style-savvy is how she (or he) rocks a look on any old day to work. Forget the pedestrian khakis and button downs—these fashionable professionals take the office dress code to a whole other dimension. Quick,More and more people wear shippingshoes when they take exercise, because this pair of shoe has a positive effect on the entire body. somebody call HR!

Today we head to the Manhattan offices of the addictive daily newsletter Thrillist and the company's apparel offshoot, JackThreads. As experts in where to go, what to see, and what to wear, it's no surprise that the team behind the brand has a trove of tips on how to take a look from office to after-hours. Here's how they work it when they're working.Buy buychristianlouboutin00 of high quality and low price now and get fast shipping to you within one week.

Meg Vandervort, Sales Planner: My style is romantic, but with some bold twists. I love mixing longer dresses and skirts with shorter pieces like leather jackets.

Style advice: The best style advice is to be totally confident in whatever you wear. Take classic pieces and pair them with unusual prints, colors, or textures, and just own it.

Meg is wearing shoes from Forever 21, jacket from BCBG, and dress from Forever 21.

Andrew Bonés, Sales Coordinator: I would describe my style as casual preppy. I like to wear checkered patterns or stripes and I love wearing boat shoes or high-top boots. I’m not really into super-tight-fitting clothes, but I definitely like cuts more tailored to my frame. I also like to mix it up in terms of wearing clean simple stuff or vintage, worn-looking items.

Style advice: Always iron your clothes! You can always tell when someone shows up with clothes they pulled off the floor. Don’t try to go over the top with patterns,These turquoisebeads are a complete collection of every model available. colors,What to consider before you buy gemstonebeads. and general looks. You can’t go wrong with neutral colors and clothes that fit your body.

Andrew is wearing a cardigan and chinos from H&M, button-up from J.Crew, and shoes from Aldo.

Devon Giddon, Communications Manager: My style changes all the time. I'm constantly re-inventing myself—like Madonna, except I'm not famous, or rich, or jacked... and no one cares. But I'll probably drop my last name at some point soon! Right now, I'd describe my style as simple and classic, and just a little badass.

Style advice: Be comfortable! I never leave my apartment in anything I don't feel completely comfortable in. There's nothing less attractive than a girl hobbling around in heels that are too high or constantly sucking in because her dress is too tight. I say always leave enough room for at least one cheeseburger (two to be safe). Confidence is the sexiest attribute there is and you won't be confident if you're not comfortable.

Devon is wearing rag & bone boots,Go ahead to find your favorite shoxshoes in our online store. an H&M dress, and a Current/Elliott denim jacket.

沒有留言:

張貼留言