2012年5月15日 星期二

What I Would Wear if I Went Back to Prom

High school dances are great. Your parents foot the bill and you get to cruise around in a stretch limo all night wearing the most glam gown you’ll probably ever wear until you get hitched one day. Trust me, I know this because I haven’t worn a dress as nice as my Tadashi Shoji prom dress in eight years, but hey, who’s counting…right?

Anyway, I thought to myself,it is completely your wish to either guccishoe the latest collection, what would it be like if I actually went back to prom today? Would I do my hair and makeup way differently? Would I wear an Oscars-worthy gown? Would I splurge on a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps or wait, scratch that, would I make my parents? Probably not, but if I had an unlimited budget, I’d definitely go all out!

"I am also tying up with a jewellery brand to design some ethnic and trendy pieces. Last is a tie-up with a shoe brand and I will be making a lineup of shoes," Bal said.

"I have also tied up with a hotel project in Goa where I am designing the interiors. This hotel will be one of the super luxury hotels in Goa," he added.

He is currently associated with two luxury restaurants in the capital - Veda and Cibo.last year paneraireplicas were extremely popular, and have not faded much from the scene.These turquoisebeads are a complete collection of every model available.

Talking about fashion weeks, Bal is one name who avoids inviting Bollywood celebrities to walk the ramp as he believes that designers' work gets overshadowed by their presence.Aluminum hublotwatch is from China factory.Shop mens juicycoutures at cheapest price with top rated customer service.

沒有留言:

張貼留言