2012年5月17日 星期四

Hugs,These turquoisebeads are a complete collection of every model available. Uggie kisses for Betty White at Friars Roast

No roast for the weary: Prior to the event, White, 90, posed on the red carpet with The Artist's canine star, Uggie. So, was she feeling a little fearful of what would be said about her? "I'm panic-stricken! But I know what an honor it is and I deeply appreciate it, but I'm scared," she said.

So far, everyone had raved about how kind, caring and delightful White is. So surely she had nothing to worry about, given that she doesn't have a dark side. Or does she? "Oh, sure, can you imagine that? I lust after certain people. Robert Redford. Not too shabby,Find a huge selection of tagheuerwatch," said White, who co-stars on Hot in Cleveland and hosts the hidden-camera prank show Betty White's Off Their Rockers.

Friends with benefits: White's pals turned out in force to fete the actress, author and Saturday Night Live host. Garber has known White for "a number of years. I was so happy to be asked. I love her like everyone else — there's a long list of people. I'm not going to speak today. That was my condition. I'm coming to be supportive."

The most shocking thing about White? "She's maybe the sweetest woman alive. She does it all. There's nothing hidden," he said. Garber is close friends with Jennifer Garner, whose wedding to Ben Affleck he officiated.

Has he met their newest addition, newborn son Samuel? "Oh, yes. He's spectacular. That's a shock. He's beautiful — how is that possible?" deadpanned Garber.distributing pressure,authenticguccishoes provides the ultimate in impact protection reducing shock "He's the best, and they're doing really well."

Dirty talk: Meanwhile, the Today show's Gifford and Kotb sang White's praises in tandem. Gifford said she wished "everyone could have a friend like Betty. She's everyone's favorite aunt. She's the best woman." Added Kotb: "She's one of those people who,Show off your christianlouboutinboots favorite photos. if you put the spotlight on her, turns it right back on you. There's no one better than that. It makes you feel great about yourself."

So seriously, she's that perfect? Said Gifford: "She likes to pick her nose. She does not! I totally just made that up." Minnelli also praised White's good hThese comfortable louisvuittonshoes inject that same elegant style into your casual look.umor. "She gives all of us everything. She's very funny. I think some of it would surprise people," said Minnelli. Because she's dirty? "She can be, but always funny."

Frankly, Miss Bethenny: Ubiquitous presence Frankel was on hand to roast White, whom she didn't know. But she did have a few ideas of what would be said at a roast about her. "They would say that I never met a reality TV show I didn't like. That I sleep on a mattress of money. That I wipe my (expletive) with thousand-dollar bills."

沒有留言:

張貼留言