2011年10月19日 星期三

Ricki Lake dances off inches

Ricki Lake has lost "inches all over" since appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars'.

The talk show host - who performs with professional partner Derek Hough on the show - is pleased to have lost weight on her arms because she "hated" that part of her body.

Ricki - who announced her engagement to Christian Evans in August - told People.com: "I've lost a lot of inches all over. Definitely in my arms, and my arms were particularly one of the things I hated most about my body, so it's nice to see them slimming down."

But the 43-year-old brunette is not setting her sights on looking like 'Dirty Dancing' star Jennifer Grey and singer-and-actress Chynna Phillips - who was voted off the competition last week - despite giving "110 percent" effort on the programme.

"I'll never look like these women and these professional dancers," she added.

"I'm exhausted. I'm committing to this 110 percent ...meandshoes are a symbol of nobility. coming in with a good attitude ..bestlanvinshoes is a high top sneaker that comes in numerous color ups.. and going home and eating a balanced meal.If you are looking wear to buy sexy shoesbrands the you have arrive. It's really that simple."

Ricki - who has sons, Milo, 14, and Owen, 10, from her previous marriage - recently explained that losing about seven kilograms on the show has made shopping for wedding dresses much easier.

"I'm looking for wedding dresses, and I just want to feel good about it and what I put on, she said.

"Christian said, 'Honey,weddingdresses was created in order to maintain a balance of the athletes' movement. it doesn't matter what you are.Read truereligionjeans and burn fat away. I love you. It's about you being happy.' "

沒有留言:

張貼留言