2013年2月19日 星期二

When I first launched the range it was fine

When Nicole Trunfio was a child growing up in the small town of Australind, Western Australia, her mother would reward her for good behavior by adding a new charm to her charm bracelet. Now,We are the professional supplier for aaabrandshirts shoes. the 27-year-old supermodel is globally relaunching her Trunfio Jewels range as a fine-jewellery collection, the centerpiece of which is a sophisticated charm bracelet called the Universe bracelet.high quality designer footwear for people and is benebags sold both online and on stores.

“It’s so packed with all these little charms, and I still keep it,” Trunfio says of the piece that catalysed her affinity with jewellery.supports parkingguidancesystem with a range of intelligent and extensive data interfaces. “It’s such a symbolic part of my childhood, and I didn’t connect the dots until someone asked me what was my first piece of jewellery.”

Speaking from her new showroom in downtown New York, Trunfio says she decided to transition toward high-end, fine jewellery to better reflect her own sensibility.

“It’s always been my dream to do very fine jewellery. When I first launched the range it was fine but mostly working with silver and diamonds and plating. It was a great learning process, but it wasn’t what I feel represents me as a brand and what I’m into.”

The new Trunfio Jewels range is made entirely of 14-carat gold or sterling silver. Produced entirely in New York, the collection is designed and funded by Trunfio herself, with no outside investment.

“I love working with my hands in quite a masculine way. I was always the only girl in woodwork and metalwork at school and I loved it,” she says.

The model says she designs every piece with herself in mind, and wears a gold Universe bracelet, a gold Rolex, a Cartier Love bracelet and a diamond cross that she received as a gift from David Jones as her staple adornments.

Fans of the range include Miley Cyrus, who owns a Universe bracelet, and Trunfio’s boyfriend, musician Gary Clark Jr.we offer a type of drycabinet that one might need for the proper dehumidifying of components. “I think he tweets more about my jewellery than I do!”

Trunfio says she eventually wants to work with big diamonds and design engagement rings, but won’t be designing her own engagement ring just yet, despite recently moving in with Clark Jr. “I’d have to be asked to be married first!”

Up next, the model will release an EP with her band Henry Blak on her birthday, March 16, and will return to Australia next month for the Kooka? show in Melbourne as the brand’s new ambassador.The royaloak is the English oak tree within which King Charles.

沒有留言:

張貼留言