2011年9月28日 星期三

Autumn's in the air; so is perfume

I love this time of year, when all the department stores send out their direct mailers advertising their fall sales. And it's not the fliers about the shoes,wintert-shirts and discount designer shoes provided for you. or the coats, or the cute skirts that I like. It's the perfume samples.

At first, I just liked to smell them.If you have all the right materials and equipment,edhardyclothing. Then watch the kids fight over who gets to smell them first. But one day, I forgot to spray on my perfume and saw a sample sitting on the hall table. And so I just peeled back the flap and wiped the sheet of paper all over my shirt.

You wouldn't think it, but you can get about three days' worth of rubs out of those. After the second day, the adhesive under the flap wears down, and you can rub it right onto your neck.

Seeing how powerful the scent was, I got the idea to open one up and leave it in my car. I can't tell you what an improvement it is over the fragrances you have to choose from at the car wash.Save on comprarairmax and apparel at the world's largest running store. I'll take Calvin Klein's Euphoria over New Car Smell any day.

It also beats air freshener. I always leave an opened sample on the table at the front door. Who doesn't want to be greeted every day by Marc Jacobs? Vera Wang's Lovestruck is perfect in my bathroom. And I don't really know who David Yurman is, but he's all over the bedroom.

My new thing is giving the furniture a little zip. This is where some of the male fragrances come in. There is nothing like a fine cologne for men. Especially when combined with a leather armchair. Just a quick little rub on the seat, and you're practically sitting on Ralph Lauren's lap.Shop for high quality truereligionjeans Watches.

I've got Ralph in the living room, Gucci in the office, and Armani on all the dining room chairs.

The only problem is I feel like I'm living in Belk. The kids are sneezing,It got to the point where some women would wear wholesalejeans if they knew Monsieur Masseur was coming to a meeting. we can't taste our food and sometimes, when the men's colognes overlap, I get real insecure.

Good thing the smells wear off in a week.

沒有留言:

張貼留言